A curious and versatile Darwin photographer
Peta Burton is a professional Darwin photographer with a curious eye for capturing captivating moments.
Her photography portfolio covers editorial to commercial work for several Darwin businesses including lifestyle, food and wine, tourism, corporate, portrait, horticulture and agriculture, building and construction, mining and engineering, maritime and fishing, conservation and environment, property and art.
Darwin and the Northern Territory is a place of rare contrast, one Peta is well familiarised. Her work demonstrates a determination for taking thought-provoking photographs that speak for themselves and retain a sense of Darwin-ism that’s unique to the region.
Contact Peta to discuss your next photography project in Darwin.
Awards / Exhibitions / Auction Donations
- First Prize – Wildlife: Photo Review Australia 2013
- Group Exhibit: Port Douglas Arts Base Exhibitin, 2013
- PROOF Photographic Exhibit: Northern Centre for Contemporary Arts, August 10 August 29, 2016
- THE OCHRE CLOAK Photographic Exhibit: Northern Centre for Contemporary Arts, April 8 – May 8, 2016
- THE OCHRE CLOAK Photographic Donation: Starlight Foundation Ball Auction – May, 2016
- 1200.1KM Photographic Donation: Starlight Foundation Ball Auction – May, 2017